Tuesday, November 13, 2007

gratitude weekend

San Francisco weekend sailed by beautifully, almost too quickly to catch. Panic attack last night smothered our smiles. There is a lingering fear that tends to have that effect on me every time it comes around.

'What do you dream of??' my buddy says to me last night. Many things. Many things later, and many now. But we are too comfortable in our microwave society. Where would the fun be in instant gratification? The middle portion is always the best, this is a rule of life. The journey along the way is tiring at times, lonely a lot, empowering more and more. Fear is a murderer of goodness. Do not give in. Resist fear of change, fear of losing and being lost. Always remember my place... here. This is exactly where I am supposed to be. Losing people scares me, but it should cause giving thanks for that person ever entering my life in the first place. I am incredibly blessed. I overlook this too often.

Realization: I am a REFLECTOR.

Vision: Bows on bumpers - it's holiday time(:

Reminder: Put passion in your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment