San Diego Harbor, CA
Friend. Community. Family.
Bring me your worries, your thoughts, your words. There is nothing you have to say that is not deserving of my time. Follow the way of open honesty and there shall never be problems in the world of you and I. I will always listen to you. I will always remain patient through your emotional highs. Knowing full well the power of heart over mind, I will still be here when reaction subsides and reason surfaces. I will always hold the better times closer to the light and let the others go with acceptance and understanding, forgiving past mistakes and remaining present in this moment with you.
Time is our only limit in this life and I'd rather not give any of mine to hesitation, bitterness, silence, anger of any kind, even misunderstanding. If there are questions, ask. If there are emotions, speak on it. This strong woman I know, in all her wisdom, often poses herself the question, 'What are you waiting for?'. It's so true. Feel what you love, say what you feel... right now. You, my friend, are valued, appreciated, and loved dearly. And I owe you this for the mere fact that we are human beings.. being here together in this crazy world of large egos and little compassion. Might as well make it a lovely experience.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment