Saturday, February 28, 2009

it's all happening

ahhhhhh! Its finally here. Leaving the country in less than 24 hrs and my bags aren't even packed yet. The week has been so jam packed of my favorite people in the world.. i think you must have all conspired to make it harder for me to leave(:(: Thanks for the goodness I'm so looking forward to returning with a fresh pair of eyes, ready to play in the summer air with all of you. I am really mentally preparing myself for a quiet spiritual adventure over these next few weeks. Absolutely no expectations. I only hope to be overwhelmed with the energy of the new surroundings everyday. I want to feel everything to the max. Soak it up and spit it out. Share what I have and learn as much as possible. Super stoked on my traveling buddy, he has a worldly heart and an amplified spirit. Can't wait to see what we get into(:
Wish me luck and 'say hi through the stars'.
Love you all

2 comments:

  1. yeah! have so much fun. take pictures!!
    I can't wait to hear about travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you tons dear friend. I can't wait to feel your experiences through your energy!!! XO

    ReplyDelete