Staccato thoughts hitting their notes a hundred miles a minute.
Lesson of the time... hesitation is the bore of the bunch. Today choose to leap.
I wonder what your answer would be to the unspoken question... What is your purpose? What do you stand for.. live for.. and love for? Why are you here?
I dare you to ask me.. the inquiry has begun..
Rain clouds in abundance are warming my smiling face..

This makes me smile too...
But this is my sing-along for the day..
"Never thought love had a rainbow on it.. used to think a cloud was a nightmare.."
Reminding you all that I want for you is what you want for yourself. I create it includes a phenomenal shared love between us and tons of laughter...
Un beso grande

"What is your purpose? What do you stand for.. live for.. and love for? Why are you here?"
ReplyDeleteI decided that I'm just here to be me. The real me. Not the learned me. Not the temporary me. Not the conditioned insecurity that's mistaken for who I really am. But the real me. The me that is unconditional in every way. No conditions. Love without conditions. Peace without conditions. Strength without conditions. That me. And in any moment I choose to be that me, magic ripples out through me and into everything around me.
What is your purpose? What do you stand for.. live for.. and love for? Why are you here? I'm asking *you*
:)
♥k.
Ahhhhh...."I'll fly awayyyyyy."
ReplyDeleteThank you for warming my heart. :)
I love you