Wednesday, December 16, 2009

exactly a month ago

..I wrote a friend, and the received reply appeared in my inbox 30 minutes off 30 days later. Sent November 16th 11am. Received December 16th 10:28am. I love that stuff. Knowing very well his timing was unintentionally coordinated with magic, I am assured as to why we are friends... the Universe says it's right.
xo.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM, wrote:

The best thing about life right this moment: the sunshine painting the shutters and spilling onto the carpet in growing rectangular stairs leading to the doorway. Stairway to heaven? Just the hallway.

I make up that things are dark for you right now. At least your words spun the dust of days where I felt worn down, going through my motions, aged past my years, content in my PJs all day with my only friend, an endless bowl of Frosted Flakes. I wonder if our experiences share likeness. Without the weed and women, for me.

Funny that your life seems so spectacular through our pen-paling. The words you creatively place and weave together paint a fun world of anything but mediocrity. We are the creators of it all, afterall. Even the dimmest moments don magic that you clearly appreciate.

Your endless shuffle may just be exactly what the doctor - being you - ordered. What are you choosing to teach you? Double you, what a thought. Could the world handle it?

Friend, it's 11am and I need to brush my teeth.

Massive love.
Natski

No comments:

Post a Comment