Monday, February 8, 2010

Battling the Blues.

This has been the theme of the last week.

Transition. Change. Separation from the familiar.

And today it hit me.. 2 things that make the perfect recipe for turning it all around:

Sunshine & Connection.

No matter what*

It's a fail-proof combo!

Such good news:) Little things help.. music, inspiration readings, etc. But this moves things in a whole new direction.

Today I walked from my house in Leucadia to share stories over a Cali burrito and horchata with a lovely soul. Smiling the whole way there was inevitable. Sunny rays do that to a girl. Half way along a man hands me a rose. I took it as encouragement for letting myself be happy with this new flow of life:)

Thank you whoever you are.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I have been in much of the same state the past couple of weeks. Sending you a big ball of (extra) sunshine, from Down Under. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! How lucky that rose was to end up in YOUR hand.

    --{---<@

    (email me your new address, have some greetings from NZ to send your way!)

    ReplyDelete