Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Superhero Power.

Today, the 24th of February, 2010, I declare my superhero power enacted and embraced. Transparency. Intimacy. Love. Trust. Connection. Loyalty. Exigency in our clarity of connectedness. You are the most important thing to me, and I will not go on without you. I am your impassioned stand for all the greatness that makes up you.

I realized today that in taking the time with individuals in my family and community, in my world, to clear, connect, and create positive, growing relationships with, I’ve made myself wrong entirely.

What big things am I up to in the world? What am I doing with my life? With my voice? Taking the time holds me up. Why must I insist on starting small? GO BIG, my community will always be there. SHOOT FOR THE WORLD.. that’s where the effectiveness lies.

Nonsense.

I give that up, today.

Sometimes GOING BIG means the complete opposite..
You are, afterall, the world to me.

xx.

1 comment: