I am present to not being alone. I am present to acceptance of the experience of heartbreak. Unconditional love. The persistence of my unfailing buddy Stubbornness. The fine line between insanity and enlightenment. Laughter. Love. Unconditional love love love.
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.
In the past 24 hours I have listened in shock - partial fascination and near disgust - to 3 distinct stories of heartbreak, separation, and pained love. Each from souls that I love, admire, and create as “put-together” people - unbreakable people. In listening, I had to refrain myself each time from shouting in their faces: “YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!!! ANYONE WOULD BE UNEQUIVOCABLY LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY YOU!!” and then running out the door to beat up whoever was the cause of this unnecessary, absolute unfortunate upset. Refrain and realize. These experiences are all perfect. Everything is as it needs to be.
Oh. The humming in my heart is one of a greater power. For them, for me, for all. Love is grand. And it comes in all forms. Right now, love comes for me in acceptance of expression through avoidance and walking away. He is not up for the work - and that’s okay. Oh. Hummm.
That is okay.
That is okay.
That is oh-kay..
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i like asking myself "can i release the feeling that this isn't okay?" or "can i allow this to just be what it is?" when ever judgment and such arise. our mind likes to present itself as having all the answers, knowing what should or shouldn't be. but our being, our being-ness accepts everything, unconditionally. and that's the most amazing place to reside, in unconditionality, in letting everything and everyone be as they are.
ReplyDelete"can i accept him, her, them as they are or are not?" i ask that, and then just let myself rest in the release.
you sweet soul are magnificent! keep writing. being. smiling. keep being you!♡