Monday, May 4, 2009

BE YOU tiful day

Next best thing to burying your nose in the neck of your favorite soul is snoozing in his big comfy bed, sleeping in past sunrise and snuggling with the most cuddle friendly kitty in the world. Mmm I finally stretched out of bed to garden and couldn't help getting wrapped up by the sunlight. A great book, cold smoothie on the deck. Just enough of a breeze to make the perfect day, just right for a dip in the pool.

Great tip from mi madre hermosa. Blend cactus, pineapple, and mango for an a m a z i n g l y refreshing smoothie. I was out of pineapple and mixed in some banana & strawberries... so good. And nopales are crazy good for the body.

In the evening, hot yoga.. which, friends, is an absolute rush of life. It's a complete awakening. Intense. IncreĆ­ble. Beautiful experience and full test of focus, drive, balance, strength. But (it's agreed) not better than dark chocolate...... which I craved all day. And got, thanks to a goddess of rescue.

I read a great line today, I wish I had it near to share. The essence of it was that if a person is deserving enough to wake up to every new day, and share every glowing night under the moon on this Earth, why would they not deserve your giving? Give unconditionally. With no requirements, no expectations. Give your time, your love and respect to all. To those you especially have difficulty with. Even they are deserving enough. A lesson needed and acknowledged. Universal lessons at the perfect moment. I love it when that happens.

un beso grande

2 comments:

  1. well spoke.... the giving and receiving circle is one continuous cycle that never stops. When you feel lack. give the most , and you will invite fulfillment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend! I really needed this today. Happy hearts unite. :)

    ReplyDelete