Wednesday, May 6, 2009

self discussion

words are not truth. words are not truth.
I keep repeating this to drive it in my head but can't seem to have faith in it. Why then do I try so hard to say what I mean all the time? Shouldn't we all?

Hurtful words sting, but how would we survive if we took them all so seriously? It's almost better to not let them soak in, neither good or bad ones.. in order to not be phased, avoid disappointment. And then, what....? Be numb? I don't like that either.
Happy medium, but how.

Things change.

Scrawled in a book somewhere is a reminder to myself: PUT PASSION IN YOUR WORD.
But realize that not everyone, including myself, connect their words with their heart all the time. And remember that things change all the time.

Smile big and take all in stride.
Mhm...... I feel better. (That was easy) Dinner time..

1 comment: