Oh boy... the buzz of great souls in one place last night challenged the blue moon for brighter illumination. I say we came out on top. Connection in laughs, love, long hummmmming hugs, singing and good talks made me forget all about shaking my sequined tush. Not forget, really.... rather I was so enthralled by unexpected face after smiling face, I was pulled to each one like a magnet. Somehow not finding enough time to magnetize with them all. Fire-blazing, twinkling lights, gratitude circle and red wine. Mmm good good delicious vibes. This is it, you gorgeous child of wild fire (name that tune)... the best year ever. What will set precedence over yours? How will you be good to yourself this time around? And what are you going to share with us???
I'm sitting at my Happiest Place on Earth answering the same questions:)
Only other thing on my agenda today? Taking this lil one's advice....
dance dance dance indeed... ♥
ReplyDeletelive.live.live <3
ReplyDelete